Good Girls Do Swallow by Rachael Oakes-Ash — read online ~ 9781840184808

TOP フォーラム 1_売ります・買います Good Girls Do Swallow by Rachael Oakes-Ash — read online ~ 9781840184808

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #14178 返信
    Jennifer Gebel
    ゲスト

Good Girls Do Swallow
    The Darkly Comic True Story of How One Woman Stopped Hating Her Body

by Rachael Oakes-Ash

🔍 Good Girls Do Swallow – READ MORE 🔍

• ISBN: 9781840184808 (1840184809)
    • Release date: September 20, 2001
    • Author: Rachael Oakes-Ash
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • Genres: memoir, biography
    • Publisher: Mainstream Publishing
    • Language: english

About The Book

Between the ages of 17 and 31, Rachael Oakes-Ash lost 63kg and gained 76kg on a roller-coaster of body image problems and food obsession. She went through anorexia, bulimia, bulimarexia, gym mania, strict dieting and binge eating before she finally she figured out how to stop torturing herself and hating her body. Good Girls Do Swallow is the very black and very funny story of her downfall and her recovery.

Rachael might have taken things further than many of us, but this is a story every woman can relate to. You might not have rescued food from the rubbish bin in a moment of binge-madness but if you’ve ever felt lousy and reached for a chocolate biscuit for comfort, this book is for you.

‘What the diet promised, I got,’ writes Rachael. `I got the body that can wear the clothes. I got the job I love, I got the man I want. But I only got it for keeps when I stopped dieting.’ From the Carol Brady Syndrome and Thindarella to Mutiny in Aisle Six, Good Girls Do Swallow tells how she did it.

Paperback Good Girls Do Swallow by Rachael Oakes-Ash download Kindle on IndieBound. MP3 book Good Girls Do Swallow buy cheap. FB2 ebook Good Girls Do Swallow Rachael Oakes-Ash read online on iPad. Online ebook Good Girls Do Swallow on Kobo.

Hardcover Good Girls Do Swallow read for iOS. FictionBook book Good Girls Do Swallow Rachael Oakes-Ash buy on Powells. EPUB Good Girls Do Swallow on PC. TXT book Good Girls Do Swallow by Rachael Oakes-Ash download on Barnes & Noble.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Good Girls Do Swallow by Rachael Oakes-Ash — read online ~ 9781840184808
あなたの情報: