• Format: hardcover, 255 pages
    • Author: Cheryl Cole
    • Release date: September 30, 2010
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780593066386 (0593066383)
    • First published: September 1, 2010
    • Publisher: Bantam Press

About The Book

Through My Eyes is the first official book from Cheryl Cole. Featuring a series of stunning exclusive new photos plus informal shots from her own personal collection, it gives us a unique glimpse into the life of the nation’s favourite star.

From the recording studio in LA as she works on her debut album to backstage in Dublin on the opening night of her tour with the Black Eyed Peas, Cheryl shares with us some of her stand-out moments as a solo artist. We also explore the other elements of her stratospherically successful career as she takes us behind the scenes at The X Factor, into the world of L’Oreal, through the music industry’s top awards ceremonies and into the windswept desert in California for a spectacular shoot under freezing conditions where we see her taking time off and enjoying rare moments of anonymity.

Through the pictures that mean the most to her and their stories, which are told in her own words, Through My Eyes is a revealing and intimate portrait of the world of Cheryl Cole.

EPUB Through My Eyes on iPhone on Books-a-Million. PDF book Through My Eyes by Cheryl Cole buy cheap. FB2 ebook Through My Eyes Cheryl Cole read online on Powells. Hardback book Through My Eyes download for Kindle.

MOBI Through My Eyes read. Online ebook Through My Eyes by Cheryl Cole buy PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book Through My Eyes Cheryl Cole download. Paperback Through My Eyes reader on Kobo.

#15580 返信
    achanavi
    ゲスト

Speeding • Kate Cann • 9780689859076

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Through My Eyes — audiobook download | 9780593066386
あなたの情報: