(PDF) The Dragon Conspiracy by Lisa Shearin : 9780425266922

TOP フォーラム 1_売ります・買います (PDF) The Dragon Conspiracy by Lisa Shearin : 9780425266922

• このトピックは空です。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #15193 返信
    Anouk Kaipio
    ゲスト

The Dragon Conspiracy
    (SPI Files, #2)
    by Lisa Shearin

The Dragon Conspiracy : Click Here

• Publisher: Ace
    • Format: mass market paperback, 292 pages
    • Series: SPI Files, #2
    • Language: english
    • Genres: fantasy, paranormal, dragons, magic, vampires, mystery, werewolves, fiction, fae
    • ISBN: 9780425266922 (0425266923)
    • Author: Lisa Shearin
    • Awards: Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award (RT Award) for Urban Fantasy Novel (2015)
    • Release date: January 27, 2015

About The Book

A gala opening at the Metropolitan Museum of Art has attracted the upper crust of Manhattan — and thieves. A trio of vile harpies attacks the crowd and steals the stars of the exhibition: a colorful cluster of seven cursed diamonds known as the Dragon Eggs.

In the right mage’s hands, each stone can pack a magical wallop. Together they have the power to “cure” the supernaturals of the tristate area — but for many of those vampires and werewolves, that means turning into dust.

I’m Makenna Fraser, a seer for SPI. With the help of my partner, Ian, and the other agents, I have twenty-four hours to prevent total global panic, find the diamonds, and save the supernatural community. No biggie…

TXT ebook The Dragon Conspiracy Lisa Shearin read for Mac. Paperback book The Dragon Conspiracy on Kobo. MOBI The Dragon Conspiracy by Lisa Shearin download reader. EPUB book The Dragon Conspiracy buy cheap on Dymocks. PDF The Dragon Conspiracy download on iPhone.

Hardback ebook The Dragon Conspiracy by Lisa Shearin on Amazon. FictionBook The Dragon Conspiracy Lisa Shearin buy on PocketBook. FB2 book The Dragon Conspiracy read online on Book Depository. Online ebook The Dragon Conspiracy buy Android on Audible. MP3 The Dragon Conspiracy by Lisa Shearin.

#15197 返信
    achanavi
    ゲスト

The Cannabis Companion: The Ultimate Guide to Connoisseurship ~ Steven Wishnia ~ 9781616862275

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (PDF) The Dragon Conspiracy by Lisa Shearin : 9780425266922
あなたの情報: