• Genres: architecture
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Dover Publications
    • Release date: March 18, 2010
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • Author: Constance M. Greiff
    • ISBN: 9780486473116 (0486473112)

About The Book

This photographic tour, part of a two-book set, is a bittersweet tribute to the vanishing landscape of America’s architectural heritage. Nearly 300 images include outstanding bridges, courthouses, churches, homes, and buildings east of the Mississippi, many of them now demolished. In addition to honoring the past, these volumes issue a warning to preserve the places that define the American sense of place and identity.

Numerous historical and preservation groups, including the National Trust for Historic Preservation, contributed photographs and drawings to this collection. Illustrations range from civic buildings such as post offices and prisons to structures associated with commerce and industry — banks, markets, mills, and carriage houses. Hotels, railway stations, parks, and opera houses offer fascinating glimpses of lost architectural grandeur. Each image is accompanied by a detailed caption, and this edition features a new preface by the author. 

Hardback Lost America, Volume I Constance M. Greiff download on Kindle. PDF book Lost America, Volume I read on IndieBound. EPUB ebook Lost America, Volume I buy cheap for reader.

FB2 ebook Lost America, Volume I by Constance M. Greiff on Audible. MOBI Lost America, Volume I Constance M. Greiff download. TXT book Lost America, Volume I buy PocketBook on Amazon.

Hardcover ebook Lost America, Volume I by Constance M. Greiff iOS. Online book Lost America, Volume I read online on Booktopia. FictionBook Lost America, Volume I by Constance M. Greiff download on Dymocks.

#13290 返信
    achanavi
    ゲスト

Francie on the Run : Hilda van Stockum : 9781883937133

#13295 返信
    achanavi
    ゲスト

Fist of the Blue Sky, Volume 2 by Buronson — 9781932454031

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
返信先: Lost America, Volume I — FB2 download
あなたの情報: