• Author: Deborah Hopkinson
    • Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
    • Series: Dear America
    • Format: hardcover, 190 pages
    • Genres: fiction, childrens, historical, diary, american, juvenile
    • ISBN: 9780439221610 (0439221617)
    • Places: New York City, New York

About The Book

Angela and her family have arrived in New York City from their village in Italy to find themselves settled in a small tenement apartment on the Lower East Side. When her father is no longer able to work, Angela must leave school and work in a shirtwaist factory. Against the backdrop of the birth of the labor union movement in the early 1900s, Angela plays a part in the drama and turmoil that erupt as the workers begin to strike, protesting the terrible conditions in the sweatshops. And she records the horrors of the Triangle Factory fire and the triumphs and sorrows of the labor movement.

Online book Hear My Sorrow buy. Paperback Hear My Sorrow Deborah Hopkinson PocketBook on Powells. Hardback ebook Hear My Sorrow read on Kobo. MP3 Hear My Sorrow by Deborah Hopkinson download for iOS.

Hardcover ebook Hear My Sorrow read online. FB2 book Hear My Sorrow Deborah Hopkinson on iPad on Audible. TXT ebook Hear My Sorrow by Deborah Hopkinson buy cheap on iPhone. PDF Hear My Sorrow download on Amazon.

FictionBook book Hear My Sorrow Deborah Hopkinson. EPUB Hear My Sorrow buy PC on Walmart. MOBI book Hear My Sorrow download for Kindle. FictionBook ebook Hear My Sorrow by Deborah Hopkinson read online on Books-a-Million.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Hear My Sorrow
あなたの情報: