The Treasures of Tutankhamun : Click Here

• Format: paperback, 167 pages
    • Publisher: Penguin Books (UK)
    • Release date: December 9, 1976
    • Author: I.E.S. Edwards, Lord Trevelyan
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780140042870 (0140042873)

About The Book

From the back cover: Betokening a reign so splendid that its wealth defies estimation, Tutankhamun’s treasures epitomize the immemorial grandeur of Egypt. The discovery of the fabulous contents of Tutankhamun’s tomb in 1922 was a high point in archaeology & the most important find ever made in the Valley of the Kings. To celebrate the discovery’s 50th anniversary, the largest Tutankhamun exhibition ever to leave Egypt was held at the British Museum in 1972. Inspired by that exhibition, this volume recreates, in full color & in black & white, the tomb’s sumptuous legacy.

MOBI ebook The Treasures of Tutankhamun on Audible. Hardcover book The Treasures of Tutankhamun I.E.S. Edwards read online Android. MP3 The Treasures of Tutankhamun buy cheap. FictionBook book The Treasures of Tutankhamun by I.E.S. Edwards download on iPad on Powells. Online The Treasures of Tutankhamun buy on Kobo.

EPUB ebook The Treasures of Tutankhamun I.E.S. Edwards download for PocketBook. Hardback book The Treasures of Tutankhamun by I.E.S. Edwards read for PC. Paperback The Treasures of Tutankhamun on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook The Treasures of Tutankhamun on Books-a-Million. TXT book The Treasures of Tutankhamun I.E.S. Edwards download on reader.

FB2 The Treasures of Tutankhamun by I.E.S. Edwards read. FictionBook ebook The Treasures of Tutankhamun buy Kindle on Walmart. Online book The Treasures of Tutankhamun I.E.S. Edwards read online for iPhone. FB2 The Treasures of Tutankhamun on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook The Treasures of Tutankhamun buy cheap on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) The Treasures of Tutankhamun
あなたの情報: