(Audiobook) One Man’s Wilderness
2020年12月6日 7:29 AM #14214Cherie Campbellゲスト
One Man’s Wilderness
An Alaskan Odyssey
by Sam Keith, Richard Proenneke
- Format: paperback, 224 pages
- Awards: National Outdoor Book Award for History/Biography (1999)
- Publisher: Alaska Northwest Books
- Release date: June 1, 2003
- Genres: biography, adventure, nature, travel, memoir, outdoors, survival, history, wilderness
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780882405131 (0882405136)
- Author: Sam Keith, Richard Proenneke
About The Book
To live in a pristine land unchanged by man…to roam a wilderness through which few other humans have passed…to choose an idyllic site, cut trees and build a log cabin…to be a self-sufficient craftsman, making what is needed from materials available…to be not at odds with the world but content with one’s own thoughts and company.
Thousands have had such dreams, but Richard Proenneke lived them. He found a place, built a cabin, and stayed to become part of the country. One Man’s Wilderness is a simple account of the day-to-day explorations and activities he carried out alone, and the constant chain of nature’s events that kept him company.
From Proenneke’s journals, and with first-hand knowledge of his subject and the setting, Sam Keith has woven a tribute to a man who carved his masterpiece out of the beyond.
PDF book One Man’s Wilderness by Sam Keith PocketBook on Dymocks. Paperback One Man’s Wilderness read online. EPUB ebook One Man’s Wilderness Sam Keith buy. FB2 One Man’s Wilderness download on PC on Book Depository.